Job Posting Board
Check us out!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?
PERSONAL TRAINER / FITNESS COACH
GYMGUYZ is seeking a highly skilled, energetic and experienced certified personal trainer/fitness coach to join our rapidly expanding team of fitness professionals. The certified Personal Trainer (fitness coach) will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of client service while providing personalized fitness instruction to each client. He or she must be able to adapt to various workplaces that include private homes, offices, parks or any setting of the client’s choice. Experience in group instruction is a plus.
We supply our Personal Trainers with a client base, so they can focus on providing the best training!
- Implement workout program developed from the initial assessment
- Choose exercises within our structured formats that provide optimum results
- Provide encouragement and support for each client
- Demonstrate each exercise and ensure client is performing correctly
- Motivate clients to reach their goals
- NO cold calling or business development – we provide the client base
- Effectively manage appointments and be punctual for each session
- Ensure that the exercise equipment is in good working condition
- Ensure safe and effective use of equipment by client
- Maintain client sessions through GYMGUYZ software
- Must be flexible with scheduling to accommodate each client
- Ensure the integrity of each client’s home, office, or setting of choice
- Must be able to lift 50 LBS
- Apply first aid procedures if necessary
- Have a basic understanding of nutrition
- Drive the GYMGUYZ cargo van to each appointment
- Maintain the cleanliness of the inside and outside of the van
- Clean equipment after each use and keep it well organized in the van
- Other van tasks as assigned
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Highly creative in program design
- Certified through a nationally accredited organization approved by GYMGUYZ
- Hold a current CPR Certification
- Driver’s License with no violations PROS
- Great team to work with
- Bonus Opportunities/ Incentives
- Benefits Package with full time employment
- Very mature business, expanding rapidly!
Join us in sunny Sequim, Washington! Sequim Gym (www.sequimgym.com) is a small but dynamic and growing gym on the Olympic Peninsula in the Pacific Northwest.
We are seeking a trainer who is a self-starter and comfortable with a range of clients, as well as teaching specialty classes – including our specialty boxing and fitness class for people with neurodegenerative and neuromuscular disorders. Fire up your clients’ metabolisms with our Alloy certified metabolic training program, either one-on-one, in small groups, or in a class setting. Run your clients through brutal workout in our functional training room, or push them to their limits in our weight rooms. It’s all here for you!
Our awesome staff includes an alignment specialist, functional movement specialist, corrective exercise specialist, other trainers, and two massage therapists. Since we are the premier gym in town, we also partner closely with several local physical therapists and physicians. We offer our clients the opportunity to live their best life, and work as a team to refer them appropriately for their needs. If you’ve got a big ego and don’t like sharing, this isn’t the place for you.
We offer competitive rates, a fun and supportive, low-stress work environment, and superior living for those who want the best out of life. Run on the beach, bike in the hills, or hike in the mountains on your days off! Love where you live, and work where you love to be – and THIS is where you want to be!
For more info, email owner Kevin Pedrey at email@example.com. Please use JobPosting as a subject line.
3D Total Health LLC - www.3DTotalHealth.com - 1600 W Armory Way - Seattle - WA, 98119
We moved into our new space over here in Magnolia, and things are just taking off. It certainly is an upgrade, which helps, and I’ve secured 5 new long term contracts with local teams and organizations. This is all great, except I’m spending 16 hours a day at the gym, 5 days a week and training every Saturday for 5 hours. Bottom line, I need help.
I’m looking for some talent. Preferably, someone who is hungry, athletic mindset, team player, wants to continue to learn. I don’t need this person to come in and rock the house dude, just a stable intuitive person, deductive reasoning skills, high motivation to grow with us and make money, and someone who can start small and take on bigger and bigger responsibilities.
I’d hire them as an assistant first. I can guarantee 20 hours a week at $20/session while they work with us and our team and learn the basics of our programs and protocols. If it is a good fit, after 2-3 months, I’ll start handing over more hours and responsibilities and along with it a pay raise. While I do need this person to bring some creativity to the table, and I highly encourage creativity and flexibility, the programs we are running right now are solid and the foundations have been laid. We are currently working with:
Seattle United Soccer – 8 girls teams, and going to grow to 16 teams this summer
206 Volleyball – 7 girls teams. Contract goes through this year.
Ballard High School – Off Site training, year round contract.
Our AMPT youth training – 4 sessions, packed every week and growing.
Our small group classes – 10 sessions per week, 6 people maximum in each group. Looking to add 6 more hours per week this spring. On the horizon:
Ballard Basketball and Skills Clinic – 6 teams starting on March
Shoreline Sports Club – 6 soccer teams as a beta run starting in March, then expanding into the whole club this coming fall if all goes well, which it will.
Not to mention the amount of personal training clients who are enrolling as we’ve ramped up our marketing and strategy to expand and open more spaces. But, I need to find some good talent before I even go down that line.
Crunch Fitness in Washington is growing. We are looking for certified personal trainers looking for an opportunity to grow with us.
Flexible schedules, compensation to $24 per hour, generous commissions, fun environment, no sales quotas.
If interested send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with:
1) your preferred work availability
2) two business references
Write the words ‘personal trainer’ in the subject bar.
Armstrong Fitness – Personal Trainer
Seeking fitness professional to train in settings ranging from one on one, buddy, small group training, as well as group classes. Here at Armstrong Fitness we believe in providing a premium level of services and giving clients not just what they want, but what they need to take their fitness goals to new heights. Personal training sales are an active role of the job to best maximize your income potential.
- Build clientele in the gym in both classes and by sales of personal training to new members.
- Maintain schedule to service complementary appointments for new members and prospects.
- Continue to further education through team and personal development, and opportunities to attend additional certifications.
- Manage client’s program design and track progress.
- Nationally accredited personal training certification or 4 year degree in the health/fitness arena.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about fitness, and eager and open to learning new approaches towards the industry. As fitness is an ever evolving trade, we aspire to stay on top of new science and trends to provide the highest level of service to our community.